Please have the following products and equipment available for our cleaners once they arrive:
- anti-Kalk spray or vinegar cleaner (Essig Reiniger) to remove hard water spots
- glass cleaning spray (Glas Reiniger)
- toilet cleaner (WC Reiniger)
- kitchen spray (Küchenreiniger)
- bathroom spray (Dusche & Bad Reiniger)
- floor cleaning fluid for mopping – suitable for your types of flooring (Bodenreiniger)
- wood polish (if you need it – Holz Reiniger)
- paper towels
- rubber gloves
- microfibre cloths
- a duster
- a squeegee for window cleaning for deep/spring/move in & move out cleans
- oven cleaner for deep/spring/move in & move out cleans
- a working vacuum cleaner with replacement vacuum bags
- mop & bucket
We recommend buying environmentally-friendly, non-toxic products.
They are better for you and for our cleaning people too.
If you prefer to go the all-out natural route, a mix of vinegar, baking soda, essential oils and fresh lemon juice tackle pretty much everything.
If you would like advice and/or recipes for making these yourself,
please contact us at email@example.com